Category : Curse
Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Hexing: Am I cursed
Well maybe you are…
Are you feeling blocked and can’t figure out what is blocking you? Do you feel angry for no particular reason, or guilty or jealous? Does success in business or relationships seem to elude you without specific cause? Well you could be suffering under one or more curses. In today’s Society we give little attention or credence to what we call curses. A curse is a powerful negative energetic thought form with a specific purpose that is directed or focused on a particular person, or place, which affects their energy field, and therefore their life. A curse can be intentional where one person consciously wants to direct harm to another. Or, a curse can be unintentional, usually in the case of a spur of the moment, emotionally charged, experience between two people such as an argument or instance of extreme jealousy. Good intentions can also become a curse when they interfere with the receiver’s life in any way.
It is important to note a few things about the nature of cursing before we continue:
- There may be a genuine physical reason for what you are going through with or without a curse in place. Please seek medical attention if you are having physical illness. Even after a curse is removed you will need to deal with the physical repercussions.
- There may be a mental /emotional reason why you believe you are cursed. Some people are genuinely cursed and need spiritual help. Other people are not cursed and are in need of counseling/therapy or medication. Most people if they have genuinely been cursed have a lot of pent-up anger and grief about being cursed, so working with the emotions through counseling, healing, or whatever means you have to deal with the left-over emotions surrounding the experience will be beneficial
- There is a belief out there that “you can only be cursed if you believe in curses” or that if you think positively a curse will go away. This is a very untrue New-age sort of belief that can be quite harmful to people as it places the blame on the victim for not thinking positively enough. I have worked with enough people who come from all religions, paths, etc. who have had heavy curses on them that until they had the direct experience of having one did not believe in them. Trust me, it doesn’t matter.
- There are all sorts of different types of curses out there. Many of them you will not really notice or attribute to cursing. The only way to tell for sure if you have been cursed is through a reading with a competent professional.
What is a curse?
A curse is a strong, emotionally charged, negative thought directed toward a person or a place. In some situations a curse develops gradually over time from a person holding negative thoughts (even beliefs), coupled with negative emotions about someone or someplace and holds them for a long period of time. A harmful thought expressed with a highly charged emotion can become a curse immediately particularly in those times of distress – e.g. relationship breakdown, arguments, jealousy, or a dressing down by a parent or person of authority. There are also other negative energies that attach themselves to curses and magnify or amplify the negative energy of the curse.
Now, let us talk about how different curse, crossed conditions, jinxes, and hexes manifest:
- A general feeling of nothing going right in your life since a specific moment in time
- Trouble in a specific area of your life, such as health, finances, relationships, etc. when you have ruled out all of the “ordinary” reasoning and it has come up with nothing- such as getting blood work, going to a counselor, working constantly and saving money appropriately and still having difficulty.
- Repeating of accidents, trauma, or the same issues coming up again and again
- Every attempt to sort things out falls through, even though you are willing to take personal responsibility and work for finances, love, health, etc and have taken the route to do so nothing ever works
- In some cases, many family members having the same accidents, traumas, difficulties, and bad luck that are persistent
- Feelings of something “beyond ordinary” or spiritual is going on with you
- In some cases, a feeling of someone or something watching you
- In some cases, a realization that you have upset someone that may have magical, shamanic, or other abilities and powers
- In some cases, the finding of odd physical objects, powders, or other items in your yard or house
- A backlash – a feeling of taking one step forward and struggling to do so and then being repeatedly forced five or six steps back
Now, let us get into who can actually curse and how curses, crossed conditions, jinxes and hexes come to be:
- In mild or moderate cases, you can actually curse yourself through belief patterns, understandings, and traumas you have carried from childhood
- In mild or moderate cases people really curse each other all the time- wishing someone harm, swearing at someone in traffic, being jealous of them- through emotions and thoughts pointed at another person curses can come to be
- In moderate cases someone who has magical, psychic, or other abilities (which they may or may not be aware of) may also fit the above categories. Because they are what is known as “naturally gifted” their words, emotions, and thoughts have more power and may create more severe curses than someone who is not.
- In moderate cases someone with strong emotions or that you have a strong bond with, has repeatedly said something to you that has created a moderate curse. This may be a parent saying “you will never amount to anything” repeatedly to a lover telling you that “you will never find anyone as good as them”. Because of the strong bond and energy behind these sentiments, and often the repeating nature of them, these words create beliefs which cause a curse-type mechanism.
- In many cases, curses are passed down through family lineage. Someone at some point in time cursed a member of your immediate family or ancestral line and it has been passed down through generations. This is especially valid when you see the same bad luck, behaviors, and backlash against a specific area of your life and throughout your family line (like romance, finances, etc). These curses can be quite strong and cause a great deal of difficulty.
- Some cases of cursing come from current life situations. For example, if you have done something that goes against your own or commonly understood societal morals- such as murdering someone, cheating, lying, etc. it is likely you have mildly or moderately cursed yourself due to your own actions
- In some cases curses can come from past life or karmic issues. These would be present since birth and would likely have to be pointed out in a reading by a skilled professional
- In some cases of cursing people can simply be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sensitives who go to cursed buildings or land, who hold or own cursed items, or who are simply more sensitive to the words and curses of others may be more easily cursed than other individuals. Regular spiritual bathing and cleansing practices are very helpful for sensitives who have mild cursing or crossed conditions frequently happen to them.
- In some cases of moderate and strong curses, someone has specifically done something against you. Based on how much power and know-how the person who cursed you has this can be somewhat moderate to severe curses, or even things like death curses or attaching spirits to someone to torment them.
Many cases of actual cursing require a practitioner who specializes in working with curses, and I am partial towards recommending Hoodoo practitioners, who easily and effectively work with curses and crossed conditions through spiritual bathing and other practices. Unfortunately, there are practitioners out there who say that they work with curses and will end up upsetting the situation more or creating a backlash-type situation. This causes an authentic practitioner to have to not only deal with the curse but also to undo the work of other practitioners.
Cursed Someone Else?
Again since we don’t pay much attention to our thoughts and emotions, it is very likely that you have cursed others and may not be aware of it. One might think well that is their problem but if you have cursed someone else it is also your problem. A curse is a two-way street since it always happens at the expense of the one who creates the curse because they have to feed it energetically to keep it alive. It will not only be a significant draw upon the originator’s energy to sustain the curse, the sender needs to keep creating negative energy which affects their own life and well being.
Curses Last Lifetimes
Since a curse is essentially thought energy it can survive and be active for generations down family lineage or from one lifetime to the next. So a curse may have originated many lifetimes ago and could still be affecting you or your family today. This is also the way with curses that you may have sent. You may have sent them several lifetimes ago and they are still draining your energy in this lifetime…and you have no recollection of how, why or to whom.