For centuries the ancient wisdom keepers and healers in several traditions had a keen understanding of the energetic body. The healing traditions from China, India, Japan and Tibet, as well as other countries all spoke of energy channels, meridians or nadis along which the vital energy flowed.
Life was considered to be a bio-electrical and vibrational energy phenomenon and so health revolved around balancing energy through various means. Life existed because of life force and energy running through and animating the body, ensuring we can move, breathe, digest food, think and even feel.
This vital life force or chi, is composed of two kinds of forces, yin and yang, and flows along a sophisticated network of energy pathways, or highways, circuiting the body. Over 2000 years ago ancient cultures knew of the existence of these energy channels. They were called ‘sen’ in Thailand, ‘nadis’ in India, ‘meridians’, ‘channels’ or ‘vessels’ in China and Japan, and ‘channels’ in Tibet. In India, where many eastern healing arts developed, there were said to be 72 000 nadis or energy pathways. Disease is believed to be a blockage in the energy flow of these channels. A range of healing traditions, including acupuncture, acupressure, massage and yoga, are founded on the principle of the existence of energy channels or pathways, known as meridians, or nadis, running around the body in an expansive network.
MERIDIANS are a major concept in Chinese Medicine.
Chinese Medicine practitioners help people to become healthy again, and to remain healthy, utilizing herbs and physical medicine, such as acupuncture, acupressure, and tuina. Rather than relying on anatomy and physiology in the Western sense, Chinese medicine focuses on how the energy flows throughout the body.
Accidental discovery leads to a comprehensive approach to healing.
Thousands of years ago, they discovered that energy flows in an orderly manner through channels they called meridians. Moreover, the flow of energy could be influenced by putting pressure and/or heat on points along these channels. They named these points acupoints.
Lore has it that some soldiers pierced by arrows during battle noticed that some of their old ailments disappeared. Over time, these points were mapped, leading to the discovery of this network of energy pathways, the meridians.
The meridian system may be likened to the electric wiring in our homes and businesses.
A Western analogy might be the electrical wiring in our homes and businesses that carries electricity to wall outlets where we plug in our home, business, and recreation appliances, and to the light sockets where we screw in our light bulbs. Only, the meridian system is much more sophisticated and versatile.
The meridians form a complicated circuit of energy pathways that move up and down the body near the surface, but also enter deep into the body to connect with each other and supply the organs, and other body structures, with energy.
Energy can flow smoothly and orderly, or it can get stuck in places, leaving some places oversupplied and others undersupplied. Where we have too much energy, we experience heat, congestion, and pain or discomfort. Where the energy is low, we feel tired, cold, and weak..
When stimulating the acupoints with needles (acupuncture), finger tips (acupressure), or heat & herbs (moxa), the energy starts flowing again and the entire system becomes energetically more balanced. That’s the general idea behind acupuncture, or acupressure.
Western medicine acknowledges that acupuncture can be very helpful for pain management. However, acupuncture can help with many conditions by helping to balance the flow of energy.
The meridians are a physical component of our bodies.
The meridians appear to be embedded in the connective tissue, which weaves through and envelops every cell, tissue, and organ, as well as body structures, such as blood and lymph vessels, nerves, and meridians.
Connective tissue (fascia, tendons, ligaments, etc) can vary from a gel like substance to hard as bone. In fact, bone is considered a specialized form of connective tissue. Connective tissue binds structures together, creates space (compartments) for all the structures, and moves (conducts) body fluids, nerve stimuli, and energy through it.
We cannot see meridians with our bare eyes, or feel their structures with our bare hands. However, the meridians have been visualized (Pierre de Vernejoul, 1985, University of Paris) by injecting a radioactive dye into the meridian points and observing the dye move along the paths that the Chinese Medicine practitioners had mapped out thousands of years ago. Moreover, the experiment confirmed that the energy flows only in one direction within a meridian.
The meridians bring primal energy to every cell in our bodies.
Energy supports life. Without it, nothing moves. The body’s cells make their own energy every moment of life in their energy factories, called mitochondria. However, they can not do so without being energized themselves by some form of primal energy source. That is the mystery of life that we have not been able to solve yet.
Congested meridians can make the body vulnerable to many health conditions.
Some examples are fibromyalgia, allergies, asthma, lung disease, indigestion, constipation, cardiovascular disease, difficulty breathing, aches and pain, and many more. It is therefore important to keep these energy channels free and clear.
Acupressure and acupuncture are the Chinese approach. In the Western world, craniosacral therapy and energetic unwinding are very well suited to doing so by helping the body to release the restrictions in the connective tissue and thus help to fully open up the meridians.
Are you suffering from any of the below mentioned issues?
1. Are you suffering with incurable physical /mental disorders?
2. Are you the person suffering with side effects of medicine ?
3. Are you the person unable to get cure by any medicine and any doctor?
4. Do you want the mental illness get cured without medicines?
5. Do you hear unknown voices and obey their commands?
6. Are You the person undergone many therapies, taken many medicines lost all the hopes?
7. Are you suffering with past life sins and see no end at all?
8. Are you experiencing symptoms of Psychic Interference?
9. Do you feel tired and depleted of energy in spite of eating all right?
10. Are you the person experiencing Behavioral problems like obsessive-compulsive behavior, which have no diagnosable cause in the current life.
11. Do you experience Recurrent or frequent nightmares?
12. Do you experience sudden or irrational difficulties with finances or relationships?
13. Do you struggle with depression, anxiety, or manic depressive mood swings?
14. Are you buying a House / Land and you want to clear it energetically?
15. Do you experience Unexplained bursts of anger, sadness or emotion?
16. Are you the person experiencing Series of failures?
17. Do you experience Unexplained fears, phobias or panic attacks?
18. Are you challenged by suicidal thoughts.
19. Are you the person experiencing unexplained lack of Memory and concentration?
20. Do you Feel like the whole body is on fire?
21. Do you Feel like someone is injecting pins in the body?
22. Are you Feeling that you are being watched and seeing shadows around you from the corner of your eye, even when you are alone?
23. Do you Feel discomfort or fear in a specific room or area in your home or office?
24. Are you the person experiencing Major changes in clarity of thinking or analytical ability?
Then This Website is for you, and the people who suffer likes you!
Receive powerful Distant Healing in any part of the world
Distance healing is form of healing energy "sent" across time and space that is received and has a healing effect on the recipient. With this type of work, you do not have to be physically present with us to receive the healing. It may be done at a special time set aside and agreed upon between you and us.
This type of healing is equally effective as an in person healing because in alternative energy healing and holistic medicine therapies, we are working with the physical, emotional and mental aspects of an individual by accessing the individual’s energy body. The energy body can be accessed easily from anywhere and at any time and does not require you to be physically present with the us.