Category : Spirit Releasement Therapy
Just as there are physical pathogens like bacteria, viruses, and parasites, so are there non-physical pathogens in the form of etheric parasites, discarnate humans, aliens and demonic beings that can attach themselves to a living person, drain their energy and influence their thoughts, feelings, and personality.
The present situation is analogous to how several centuries ago society knew nothing of physical pathogens and the bacterial and viral origins of disease. They fell ill and knew neither the cause nor medical remedy. Likewise, today people get attachments and know neither the cause nor remedy.
Demon spirits pray on those who are weak mentally, physically and emotionally. When a person suffers a trauma in their life and they are unable to cope with the trauma mentally and emotionally, a part of their soul chooses not to have that experience and splits off causing “soul fragmentation”. This leaves a vacuum or space for demon spirits to reside within the soul and influence the mind and feelings of the person involved.
These demon spirits enter through holes in the aura when the person is emotionally vulnerable and seeks to “escape” their own life. Take for example, marijuana usage in teenagers who are often emotionally troubled and seek to escape the reality of their troubled lives. Taking drugs such as marijuana causes holes to appear in the aura. It is also a form of “escapism” that fragments the soul, leaving the individual open and vulnerable to demon possession. And this is why schizophrenia has been linked to marijuana usage. It is not the marijuana itself that is causing the schizophrenia, it is the invasion of the demon spirit that hi-jacks the soul and mind of the troubled teenager, after they have used marijuana.
SYMPTOMS OF POSSESSION
In advanced stages of Black Magic, there is usually Entity Possession/Spirit Attachment. Demonic possession and spirit attachment are very different.
Demonic possession is much more serious. The symptoms of black magic
listed below also fit symptoms of Demonic Possession, in combination with all the above symptoms.
- Critical illness/possibly of more than one family member/allopathic doctors cannot find the source of the illness.
- Medicines do not work, and allopathic medicine does not work, probably makes them worse, confusing doctors or they are telling you there is nothing wrong.
- Suicidal attempts/Family members contemplating suicide/Overwhelming impulses to self-torture with suicidal or homicidal risk.
- Total self destruction through substance abuse/addictions.
- Ravishing hunger, hungry again not long after eating.
- Heart attacks/intense heart pain that feel like heart attacks, and come suddenly/can be several in one day.
- Incredible thirst, possibly caused also by stress.
- Your waking state is like a horror movie every minute with no sense of relief except short periods while sleeping. Waking is torture.
- You feel it is difficult to come back to your body after you have been sleeping. You feel you must fight to get back in your body or wake up.
- You experience entities or energies trying to attack or kill you while sleeping. You remember running from them.
- You see dark shadows in your room/around you when you try to sleep.
- Slashes/cuts/claw marks on your body when you wake from sleeping.
Symptoms of Demonic Possession in Women:
- Bruises around your reproductive area when you wake from sleeping.
- Dreams of being raped or having sexual intercourse with someone or something else while you are asleep, possibly resulting in a real orgasm.
- Erratic menstrual periods, either no period at all, or very irregular, or excruciatingly painful periods that are completely debilitating.
- Unable to conceive children/barren because of blocks caused by magic or possession.
- Recurring miscarriages, even though there are no physical problems.
- Irritation in vagina/feelings of yeast infections/pain and burning/Leukorrhea.
Do you suffer from any of these symptoms?
While you are sleeping:
- Serious sleepless nights, waking throughout the night, trouble having deep sleep
- Nightmares that reoccur
- Seeing weird dreams
- Waking up scared
- Frequent night terrors
- Sleep walking, without realizing it
- Anguish and sleeplessness (insomnia)
- Disturbed sleep
- Seeing line like weird images
- Gritting your teeth.
- Screaming, crying, laughing and suffering during sleep
- To see oneself in a cemetery or a dump in a frightening way
- To have erotic, wet dreams
- To see strange persons e.g. too tall or too short
- To see always the same person or the same animal in one’s dream
- To see oneself among the dead people
- To see oneself falling from a very high place or cliffs
While you are awake (conscious):
- Nervous exhaustion and mental breakdown
- Serious headache with no definite cause or cure
- Depression and breathing difficulties
- The feeling that you hate your house, wife/husband, family or children
- Pain in specific parts of your body which doesn’t respond to a cure
- Uncontrolled anger
- Evil odors such as smell is of decomposing flesh, and it comes and goes capriciously
- Tiredness of mind
- Having bad, creepy feelings
- Laziness and/or being unfocused
- Tickle in your whole body or parts of it without any specific reason
- Extreme forgetfulness
- Don’t feel like praying or reading The Holy Books
- Smoking and drinking too much
- Heavy weight on the shoulders
- Serious digestion problems (stomach cramps, constipation, etc.)
- Asthmatic attacks
- Cramps and epilepsy
- A feeling that someone is following you
- Tendency for crying or laughing without a reason
- Rapid heart beat without exertion
- Barren women without medical complications
- Witchery made to separate husband and wife
- In general, cases of failed marriages, or having no luck in work
- Heavy female bleeding or nose bleeds
- Feeling angry or hostile
- Sight affected e.g. flashes, strange staring, etc
- Paralysis of a body part
- Fainting spells
- Bloated abdomen
- Changed complexion
- Mood swings
- Trouble concentrating
- Feeling irritable or tense
- Wanting to be alone
- Thoughts of suicide
- Joint pain
- Mental distraction
- Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” mood
- Feelings of hopelessness, pessimism
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, helplessness
- Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities that were once enjoyed, including sex
- Decreased energy, fatigue, being “slowed down”
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering, or making decisions
- Insomnia, early-morning awakening, or oversleeping
- Appetite and/or weight loss or overeating and weight gain
- Thoughts of death or suicide, suicide attempts
- Restlessness, irritability
- Talking to yourself
- Anxiety increases at nightfall or dawn
- Persistent physical symptoms that do not respond to treatment, such as headaches, digestive disorders, and chronic pain