Category : Past Life Therapy
Past-life healing specifically targets core root issues at a deep subconscious level.
When undergoing past life healing, clients deeply relate to the past-life issues that surface. Past-life work has proven to me and others beyond any doubt, that we can access our very real past selves. I’ve never met a client whose past life core issues didn’t relate directly to their most painful issues in this lifetime.
If you really want to work deeply on a dysfunctional program it can be helpful to consider the theory:
You entered this lifetime with this dysfunctional program – thus attracting the parents and ‘less than’ results that you did.
You may have re-lived and repeated this program for several lifetimes. Most people do. By accessing the core root of the dysfunction (where it was first established) a powerful healing re-creation can unlock and heal this wound significantly.
The Answer to Toxicity Lies in Your Past. If we die without healing and emotional resolution, we will re-create the same drama in future lives in order to grant the opportunities to heal and move away from the fearful belief system. The most powerful false belief systems are those that have painful emotional charges connected to them. This is why programs connected to grief and trauma can be extremely embedded.
Past life healing is often the modality of last resort. When someone has tried all other avenues of both traditional and alternative medicine to address their present condition, they look to their past lives for the cause. If the problem does lie in the past, it can be remarkably resistant to present life cures.
Here are signs that “typically” indicate that someone has a “past life problem”. They are listed in order from most to least commonly experienced:
- Inexplicable Pain: This is the most common symptom of a past life problem. The person will have a persistent pain that doctors cannot explain or treat. They will say “there is nothing wrong with you” that translated into English means “I am clueless about how to get rid of your pain”. And the doctors are correct: because the pain is coming from the past, it cannot be treated in the present.
- Inappropriate Fears: If someone points a gun to your head and threatens to pull the trigger that is an appropriate fear because:
- it is a threatening situation
- there is a clear and present danger
- there can be no doubt about cause and effect.
In other words, if the gun goes off in close proximity to your head, you will die and it is appropriate to be fearful that situation. However, fearing a situation becomes inappropriate when there is no imminent threat, no forseeable danger, and no obvious link between cause and effect.
- Uncontrollable Habits: Everyone has their little quirks and rituals. Usually they are harmless and often they can be what endear us to other people. Habits usually are helpful: they are formed by our experience to make our lives easier and to help us avoid mistakes that we have made in the past. Yet when someone has a habit that they do not want, that they cannot stop, and that is actively interfering with their life and relationships, a past life may be causing it. Worse, the habit will not go away unless the past life causing it is healed.
- Strange Memories: Today, through the magic of movies and television, we are able to have a wider knowledge of life by seeing the stories of others’ experiences. However, we are easily able to tell the difference between what is and what is not our “reality”. Yet, the bounds of our reality become stretched when we visit a place we have never been before and know it as well as our own home. Or when we instantly know how to do something we have never been taught. Or when a sight, a sound, a smell, a taste, or a touch transports us back to a place or causes us to remember a person outside of our life’s experience.
- Odd Thoughts: There are times when everyone has said or thought something that both they and others find to be odd. Yet, most people do not experience the same odd thought throughout their lives. In cases like these, usually the people themselves are quite aware that they have a real problem with an odd thought. Often they are reluctant to admit it to themselves, let alone to others. Yet all that we think and feel comes from somewhere and at one time it “made sense”. If it does not come from the present, then it comes from past lives.
- Recurring Nightmares: Everyone has had a nightmare from time to time: that is part of the experience of life. Most people do not experience the same nightmare for days, weeks, months, or even years at a time. If the recurring nightmare is the same, you should easily be able to remember all its’ details after many frightening replays. If the details show someone you know is you as being the opposite sex or dressed in “old” clothes or speaking some language you do not recognize or in a situation outside of your experience, it may be a past life memory that is begging to be remembered, healed, and resolved.