Signs of a Past Life Links & Soul Mates | Regression Therapy
Have you ever met someone who you had an instant connection with, and you just intuitively felt that you had met them somewhere, somehow, before?
Have you ever experienced the nagging sense of deja vu — the feeling that you have been in a certain place and experienced a certain moment before? Often deja vu occurs because you’re recalling something or seeing a similarity with something that happened in a past life. If you’re in touch with your psychic ability, you probably have moments in which you remember aspects of your past lives, which is when deja vu kicks in.
If you’ve experienced this feeling before, then you have likely met someone from a past life who you have run into once again on your current journey.
You might not immediately think “Hey, I knew them from a past life” when you meet them, but you just know that their soul and yours have crossed paths at some point in time before. You might not have even believed in reincarnation or past lives before this experience, but something so powerful and intense can easily open your mind to other possibilities.
Sometimes those of us who are in touch with our psychic ability will sense that we have an instant connection with someone. That is also often our past lives communicating with us. We’re not the only ones who have lived multiple lives. Our loved ones have also lived multiple past lives. And typically we travel in the same circles. Your instant connection could even be a sign that you’ve found your soulmate.
We also often have the same problems. When we don’t learn a certain lesson in one lifetime, we’re likely to repeat it. If there’s a part of your life that frustrates you so because you just can’t seem to get it right, you may be experiencing a challenge that you first encountered in a past life. And the reason you’re having so much difficulty with it today is because you can’t remember those important a-ha moments from your past life that can help you solve the problem forever. Whether it’s money woes, relationship drama or even health challenges, an answer may lie in a past life. Famous psychic
Often the people that we shared our past lives with are the people that we share our current life with. We might not come back in the same roles. For example, your husband in a previous lifetime could be your brother in this lifetime. Or a person that you hate in this lifetime could have been your best friend in a lifetime that has passed. It’s not unusual for us to come across people in our current lifetime who shared another lifetime with us. The book Return to Life: Extraordinary Cases of Children Who Remember Past Lives lays out some of these stories of past life experiences.
Here are some signs that we might have shared a lifetime with someone who is currently in our lives.
- There was an immediate positive connection. Have you ever met someone and immediately been able to share your feelings and vulnerabilities? Chances are your soul recognizes the person and you know instinctively that this is someone you’ve loved and trusted in a past life.
- There was an immediate negative reaction. We don’t just come back with the people we love. We often come back with the people we hate. Our greatest lessons are taught not only by our loved ones, but by our enemies, as well. In fact, often our enemies are our greatest teachers. If you have an immediate negative reaction to someone it could be for something that happened in a past life rather than this one.
- You experience a strong sense of deja vu. We already discussed the origins of deja vu. If you experience deja vu when you’re with a particular person, chances are the two of you experienced life together before.
- You have a telepathic connection. Is there someone in your life who you understand so much that you know what they’re going to say before they say it and vice-versa? If so, there’s a good chance that you two have traveled many lives together. Souls that share lifetimes tend to have a deeper connection than souls who are just interacting for the first time. If your connection is on a subconscious level, you’ve probably been together before.
- You recognize their eyes. This is a trait that’s common with soulmates. If you come across someone and recognize their eyes it’s probably because you’ve been together in previous lifetimes. While our bodies change from lifetime to lifetime our eyes stay the same so you can recognize someone from a previous lifetime in this manner.
- The relationship is short-lived but intense. Have you ever met someone and had an intense relationship with them only for it to end within a matter of months or even weeks? Often we have unresolved business with someone from a past life but we don’t need a long time to resolve it. A short, intense relationship can provide the closure that both parties need. While such a relationship can be painful and confusing in this present lifetime, it can be exactly what both parties needed to do on a subconscious level to resolve an experience from the past. That relationship could hold a major key in helping you to achieve your dreams in your current life.
Why you must learn what your past lives are trying to tell you
Knowing about your past lives and past life relationships can make a tremendous difference in your current life. If there are lessons that you didn’t get in a past life, those lessons will be particularly powerful in this one. The Universe wants to make sure that you don’t miss it again. Is there something very painful that you’re dealing with? It’s possible that you’re dealing with a past life issue. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you can determine what you need to learn, and the sooner you’ll be free of that pain.
Look for the lesson. Are you learning something about yourself? Either in relationship to other people or your own behaviour? If you’re being challenged in some way – either positively or even negatively, this is one sign that there is an important soul connection here. The bigger the challenge and the more you have to grow on a soul level to meet it, then the number of lifetimes you have spent with this person increases. Remember – this goes for negative experiences as well as positive ones because often we learn more from failures than we do our successes.
Is the situation you’re in with this person part of a recurring theme for you? While you may not feel you have known this person before, does the situation you’re in feel oh so familiar? Is history repeating itself in some way yet again? We all come into this lifetime with set learning tasks. Sometimes we learn the lesson the first time – but if we don’t, then we are set to repeat it until we do. If you find yourself back in a situation that is repeating a past experience but with a completely different person then this is another sign of a deep past-life connection. As you failed to learn the lesson in the past, a new ‘teacher’ has appeared. Once you begin to recognise you and not the other person, are the common denominator, you will begin to release the lesson and your situation with them will transform – either by them leaving your life and you will have no more ‘lessons’ of this nature or by your relationship continuing but now on an entirely different level.
Is someone helping you for no apparent reason? Someone gives you a helping hand in some way with no expectation of anything in return. This could be a business mentor, a teacher or someone who offers you something you badly need right when you need it – and doesn’t necessarily expect to be paid back. This is a sure sign that this is someone you have helped in a past life, paying you forward in this one.
Is anything owed or left over after the relationship is over? You owe them something or they owe you. Or they’ve left something with you. This can be anything from a book, to money, a child or even a horse. Whatever it is, you or they aren’t going to get it back or take it back – not in this lifetime anyway!
Remember, past life soul promises are complex but look for these key signs as to clues you may have deep connections to people you wouldn’t have dreamed were that important!
By doing the work to discover your past lives, you may be able to:
- Recognize your soulmate.
- Understand why you keep making that same mistake. Then you can stop making it.
- Understand why you have an instant connection with someone and you may be able to figure out who they were to you in a past life.
- Learn how to break free of challenges that have been plaguing you.
- Finally achieve that goal that has been so elusive.
One way to learn about a past life is to get a past life regression.