Is Your House Haunted?
Category : Haunted House Healing
All over the world, today and throughout human history, an invisible spirit world intermingles with the everyday lives of people. Stories of ghostly visitations abound in folklore, history books, the Bible, literature, and even biographies of great historic figures. Ghosts can be wanderers, or closely associated with certain places or buildings. Countless haunted buildings are not so famous. They’re actually quite common.
Do you live in a haunted house and not even know it? Check for these signs:
- Mysterious knocks and raps.
- Unexplained electrical disturbances such as lights flickering or televisions and radios turning themselves on and off.
- Strange animal behavior, i.e., dogs barking into an empty corner or cats eyes following something invisible around the room.
- Being touched by invisible hands.
- While in bed, feeling your mattress or blanket compress as if someone sat on it.
- Hearing someone call your name.
- Evocative smells, especially associated with someone who’s dead, i.e., perfume or cigars.
- Seeing people out of the corner of your eye who disappear when you turn to look.
- Feeling cold chills, sometimes followed by headaches or sudden exhaustion.
These signs can occur at any time of day or intermittently. Why would a ghost want to hang around, anyway? Sometimes a recently departed relative will just want to make sure everyone’s okay, or join in on a special family celebration such as a wedding or birth of a baby. Here are some other reasons:
- To give a sign that they are okay. But sometimes these signs unintentionally frighten the living.
- Ignorance. They don’t know they’re dead or where to go.
- Confusion. Often the spirit was emotionally or mentally unbalanced in life.
- Fear, usually of going to hell.
- Strong emotional attachment to people or places.
- Addictions to alcohol, drugs, etc.
- Wanting to finish something started in life.
- Revenge. Watch out!
And so, what if your house is haunted? What can you do? Some people choose to not do anything, especially if the ghost doesn’t keep them up at night or get in the way. But what if it does? The best choice for the inexperienced is to call a reputable psychic medium. But if you’re open minded and want to tackle the job yourself, here are a few tips:
- Fortify your aura by invoking the presence of higher beings (Jesus, Krishna, Angels etc). This will protect you from becoming possessed, a fairly common occurrence. Ask the higher beings to assist in the releasement.
- Never do this work when tired or ill. Your aura may be too weak to be effective.
- Treat ghosts respectfully as you would a living person.
- Think of them as people who are lost and need directions home. Don’t be overly forceful.
- Speak to the ghost out loud or in your mind. Tell them that they are dead and ask them to look for their loved ones in spirit as well as the higher beings who will guide them to their new home. (Sometimes the ghost may frighten you while doing this, at that instance just stop doing this and start chanting any powerful mantra)
If this doesn’t work, call in the experts. This work sometimes requires patience and a sense of humor. A ghost followed me home once from a client’s haunted house. For two nights I was kept awake by footsteps and raps on my ceiling, and several times heard my name called out loud. Fortunately, it then disappeared for good.
Want to know the best way to protect your home from bad ghosts? It’s Prayer and Mantra Chanting, !