Black magic in India
Category : Black Magic
We all have heard of this dark occult world of black magic that makes impossible things to happen, the weird pronouncing of mantras, and chanting of spells, invoking of spirits and forces of nature which coexists with us. But how many among us have really tried to delve into the depths of this obscure world to know exactly what it is? Few right…..? Yes in this edition we give you some highlight on the same and would brief you on the various kinds of Indian practices, taboos and rituals which are practices by these magic practitioners.
Meaning of Black Magic:
Black Magic is a kind of Negative Energy which enters the Human Body and disrupts the proper working system of Human Mind and Soul. As per the Indian Spirituality it is an external power that enters the human body and creates issues but both at the end admit the same stuff. It is known as Black Magic because this energy is transmitted to another person without the permission. Black Magic not only spoils the life of a person but also leaves a big impact on the life of a person who is involved in this activity.This is against the Indian Mythology and has not been supported but due to personal benefits and jealous feeling people do it and this is how they are more in pain.
Black magic can be described as a strong potential force which when enters the human body system causes a lot of disruption and causes several hassles in the ideal functioning of mind, body and soul as well. Indian mythology believes that this kind of entrance of such negative energy causing hurdles and issues in the life of a person without the host’s body knowledge is exactly what black magic does.
This kind of magical presence not just destroys the life of the concerned victim but also does leave a great impression on the other persons who have been involved in this evil activity. Though these kinds of black magical practices are banned in India, but many do follow the same for their own personal benefits, for fulfilling their vengeance or anger against the others etc.
Why would a person want to use black magic?
The motivation for using black magic is often malicious in nature, as the user is frequently driven by ill-will like a grudge, revenge, or resentment against another person.
What is the purpose of black magic?
The intention of black magic is to bring about a specific hardship upon the targeted person; examples of this would include poor health (e.g. disease, blindness), the loss of a relationship (e.g. a lover), financial or material poverty (e.g. bankruptcy), or demotion from a position of prestige (e.g. losing a job).
The magical practitioner who performs these magical spells is known as a ‘Tantrik’ in India.
Tantriks have the Evil Souls ready for them to work which are already controlled by them in a forceful manner.The Tantrik invites the Soul on a specific duration and later gives it some thing related to the human being on whom Black Magic has to be done. It may be piece of cloth that person wears, hair, teeth or any thing that is being in touch with the body of the victim.The Tantrik takes promise from the Evil Spirit that in any of the case it will not share details of Tantrik with any one and will do the task no matter what so ever happens.The Evil Soul then promises the Tantrik to do the activity and then whatever Tantrik says it has to do.It may be about making the victim Insane or even kill or may be make him seriously ill. Later on Soul confirms the same to the Tantrik and his work is over.
He is considered to be one who has mastered the skill of magic and has the capability to make impossible things happen. The prime intention behind any kind of magical practice which is done by these tantric is to bring good upon someone by causing evil to other. This has always been the basic principle upon which black magic works. This person is someone who harnesses negative energy and uses it for various kinds of cold hearted and callous deeds.
It is believed that these ‘Tantriks’ can also see the spirits or the so called ghosts and can get various tasks performed from them. They lead a very rugged and hard life of a short life span. Due to the constant dealings with the spirits and other supernatural forces they always tend to have a restless life. Most of them perform these kinds of callous activities jut for money, but others do it for mastery their skill and knowledge in their dark world of magic.
Black Magic in India
In India, though many fear these kinds of practices but to resort to the same in dire necessity when things do not fall in place for them. This could be for various kinds of intentions, like for getting a good job, for baby birth, for better career, for gaining financial stability, etc. Indian black magic goes with a lot of sacrifices as well which is made in the form of blood, life, etc.
Mostly human sacrifices etc. are done in situations of extreme hard spells which requires the spirits of the invoked forces to be made really happy to get the job done. In other cases one get to see clay dolls made by these Tantriks and in most of the cases they use some or the other kind of object which has a direct connection with the person on whom the spell is being casted. This object is then wrapped upon this clay doll and then various kinds of spells are chanted.
The clay doll is the form of the same person and is a representation of the victim. It is believed that whatsoever is done to the doll, any kind of inflictions which is made on this doll is also felt by the victim as well. The final intention of the Tantrik could be to even kill the person or to leave him injured or helpless.
Why is this practice called “black magic”?
Historically, black magic has been contrasted with so-called “white magic,” which is used when the user is motivated by good will in relation to the recipient of the spells, incantations, or other forms of magic. Some modern-day practitioners dislike the term “black magic”, preferring a different label because of the perceived negative connotations of the term “black” magic.
Possible Symptoms / Effects of Black Magic and Entity Activity
This is a rough, deepening progression of the possible effects of black magic. Do you recognize any of these?
– Disturbed / interrupted sleep
– Waking up suddenly in fear or in cold sweat
– Chronic fatigue / malaise
– Sudden onset of apathy / disinterest in life
– Hopelessness / severe depression
– Mood swings / irrational anger / irritation / fear / hysteria / other abnormal behaviour
– Dryness of mouth at night / increased thirst / extreme hunger as if you’re eating for two or more (entity possession)
– Unexplained weight gain or weight loss
– Sudden chills / goose bumps
– Tightness around body parts
– Sudden memory loss / hazy thinking
– Schizophrenia / Tourette’s Syndrome / Multiple Personality Disorder/ Disassociative Identity Disorder
– Your work or career suffers, income is blocked, making you unable to pay for help from spiritual healers
– You sense people avoiding you, isolation, constant conflicts/ fights / quarrels arising for no reason, your good intentions are constantly misunderstood
– Dreams of dead bodies, gruesome people, demons, other creatures wanting to kill you
– Dreams of snakes, scorpions, spiders, unclean places like toilets and cremation grounds
– You see black spots or dark or grey smoke / shapes floating in front of you
– Unexplained activity of animals or insects, paranormal activity, other weird phenomenon or visions around you and/or only visible to you. Eg. Seeing crows with flesh in their beaks is one strong sign that serious black magic is being done to kill you
– Sensing / seeing / hearing non-physical presences around the house
– Your stomach bloats up like a pregnant woman or other unexplained swelling, lumps elsewhere
– Tightness, heaviness, constriction specially in shoulders, chest, throat/ erratic heartbeat without physical exertion
– Constant headaches / migraines
– Your complexion darkens / blackens to a strange tone, looking like blood poisoning
– Itching, burning, stinging insect-like crawling sensations in different parts of the body
– Cancer of blood or other
– Kidney failure
– Alcohol abuse resulting in liver failure / other substance abuse
– Medicines do not work, resulting in doctors using stronger treatments
– Suicidal thoughts / thoughts of self destruction
– Heart attacks / sudden death
Additional effects of black magic on women:
– Unexplained bruises around thighs, genitals, arms, other parts of the body
– You dream of having sex with someone or something / rape by spirits resulting in real orgasm
– Rashes / irritation in the genitals
– Stoppage of monthly periods, irregular periods, painful periods, dark blood
– Inability to conceive due to psychic blocks
– Unexplained fits / convulsions
Let me discuss in brief few kinds of symptoms which are found in individuals who have become victims to these kinds of evil practices. To start with one might find the person to be quite aloof from others and would prefer to be left alone always. One would get annoyed quite frequently and one can get to see their nails slightly turning black in color.
Irregular occurrence of neck pain and shoulder ache becomes a normal happening and the victims always hate to take bath. Talking to oneself is another symptom which one can notice mostly in these victims of such evil practices. In Indian mythology, it is also believed that when one is influence or a victim of these black magic spells, then the Tulsi plant which is found in the courtyard of all Indian homes dies off suddenly. So guys now you know exactly when anything goes off the track right?