Symptoms of Spirit Attachment
Common Reported Symptoms of Spirit Attachment
- Waking up in the early hours after going to sleep and finding it hard to get back to sleep?
- Sensing or seeing presences?
- Having the feeling of nits or fleas in the hair
- Receiving a sharp pin prick feeling over the legs, hands and arms
- Do you have a phantom illness (the doctor says you are ok)
- The thought of having a phantom lover?
- The feeling of something crawling under your skin?
- Horrible nasty thoughts in your mind, possibly hearing voices
- you could have the feeling that something is crawling in your hair?
- Do you have really sudden bad thoughts (you think them) but you know they are not yours
- The feeling of despair and wanting to end your life
- have you had bad dreams with unusual creatures in them
- Does one of your eyes mist over at any time (a bit like they can in the morning)
- If you are a woman do you get irritation around the legs
General Symptoms of Spirit Attachment
- Unexplained depression
- Sudden changes in mood
- Uncharacteristic changes in personality or behaviour
- worrying nightmares that can cause sleeplessness/night terrors
- Bereavement panic attacks and shock which can leave one feeling vulnerable
- Feeling tired and depleted of energy
- Suffering mood swings and/or impulsive behaviour
- Unexplained bursts of anger, sadness or emotion
- Unexplained fears, phobias or panic attacks